Ohhh, it's almost mid-December
And you know what that means...
Here's to all of us finding a little more time for self-care and spreading that message to our friends and loved ones. When we take better care of ourselves, we are able to take better care of others.
And speaking of self-care, the mask recipe below is a quick way to nourish and pamper your skin this December. Plus, we added a new holiday gift set that has you covered (hands, body, and lips!) this winter.
*Despite doing our best with quick order processing, we cannot control what happens once the package leaves our hands. USPS transit times are longer during the holidays.
Rachel's Plan Bee will be closed 12/24 thru 12/26 - All orders received during this time will begin shipping on Tuesday, 12/27.
Nourishing Cranberry Face Mask
- Puree the raw cranberries in a food processor with a little bit of water until smooth
- Mix in the sugar, honey, and enough oatmeal to make a spreadable paste
- add in few drops of your favorite facial oil
- mix all thoroughly
- apply a thin layer to a clean face
- allow to dry (approx 15 - 20 min) and then rinse off with warm water
- follow up with your favorite toner and moisturizer
- Enjoy! XO