Before you read this recipe, stop what you're doing and go put some chopped fruit in the freezer -- any kind will do!
Ok, now that your fruit is in the freezer, follow along for one of the EASIEST and BEST tasting drinks ever.
This is a quick way to make agua fresca with a little "cream" for added richness and flavor. Whether you call it a smoothie or an agua fresca, it's all good!
Add the following to your blender:
- 2 cups of frozen fruit (watermelon is amazing in this drink)
- 1/2 cup milk of choice (I've used coconut and almond but any will do)
- 1/2 cup cold water (can use all milk and omit water to make it "creamier")
- splash of vanilla extract
- honey or sweetener of choice to taste
This information first appeared in our bi-weekly newsletter.
Every couple of weeks, our newsletter is delivered to your inbox and include wonderful DIY beauty and natural living recipes, occasional giveaways, peeks inside our production area, news from Rachel's Plan Bee and so much more.