Our dry brush has bristles stiff enough to be effective yet soft enough to not irritate the skin when properly used.
Dry brushing is a great way to exfoliate the skin. The process is invigorating and may assist in increasing circulation on the surface of your skin and help improve lymphatic drainage.
- Best used on dry skin right before bathing.
- Use light pressure to brush the skin in a sweeping motion starting at your feet and working up your body.
- Some believe that the brushing motion should always move in the direction of your heart.
- Whatever you do, be very gentle at first and with time you will know the perfect amount of pressure to apply while brushing your skin.
- NEVER brush broken, irritated skin.
Large - 9.75" long
Small - 7.5" long
Read more on the truth about dry brushing here.
One of the most effective multitasking products you can use from head-to-toe for relieving dry skin is body oil. When applied right out of the show...