Our dry brush has bristles stiff enough to be effective yet soft enough to not irritate the skin when properly used.
Dry brushing is a great way to exfoliate the skin. The process is invigorating and may assist in increasing circulation on the surface of your skin and help improve lymphatic drainage.
- Best used on dry skin right before bathing.
- Use light pressure to brush the skin in a sweeping motion starting at your feet and working up your body.
- Some believe that the brushing motion should always move in the direction of your heart.
- Whatever you do, be very gentle at first and with time you will know the perfect amount of pressure to apply while brushing your skin.
- NEVER brush broken, irritated skin.
Large - 9.75" long
Small - 7.5" long
Read more on the truth about dry brushing here.
BODY OIL: Multitasking HEAD-TO-TOE GUIDE for SOFT SKIN + HAIROne of the most effective multitasking products you can use from head-to-toe for relieving dry skin is body oil. When applied right out of the show...
RPB Skin Care Nine Years LaterRPB turns nine this month! The great thing about birthdays is that sometimes you look back and realize that the stuff you worried about and fixate...
RPB Body Polish: A Must-Have For SummerRPB Body Polish is a must-have for July and the rest of the summer. Here’s why: The top layer of skin on our body is replaced by a newer laye...