Terra Cotta Pumice Foot Scrubber
Your dry heels and feet are going to love this Terra Cotta Pumice Foot Scrubber!
Handcrafted* by women in Pakistan, this pumice tool is made from sun-dried and kiln-fired terra cotta that will never wear out.
We love adding a little scoop of Body Polish to the scrubber to increase the exfoliation and add in some skin-softening ingredients.
This tool makes a great gift for all of your friends and family when purchased together with our Body Polish.
*This is a handmade product. Variations in color are to be expected and are not considered a defect.
- Use the textured side (shown in the first photo) to gently scrub the dry areas on your feet like your heels.
- Use the smooth side to buff and polish your feet.
- Rinse well and allow to dry in a safe location between uses.
- Avoid use on broken skin.
- CAUTION: foot scrubber is fragile
One of the most effective multitasking products you can use from head-to-toe for relieving dry skin is body oil. When applied right out of the show...