- Multi Benefit Skin Care
- Seals in Moisture
- Long Lasting Glow
Thoughtfully formulated for all skin, our face oil will help restore and enhance your skin’s natural moisture barrier. Features moisturizing olive squalane and antioxidant-rich cranberry seed oil. Lightly scented with a touch of sweet citrus and vanilla.
Check out our Face Discovery Kit !
As seen on allure.com - Serena Williams shares skin-care routine using Rachel's Plan Bee facial oil.
As seen on billboard.com - Clarissa Luna, Celebrity MUA shares why she loves our facial oil.
After cleansing, apply sparingly (2-4 drops) to damp skin morning and night. Always apply oil after any toners & serums to help seal in moisture & nourishing ingredients. Avoid getting the product in eyes. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
Get the most out of your Face Oil:
- 2-4 drops gently patted and massaged into your freshly cleansed or misted face.
- Add a drop or two to a small amount of liquid foundation for a dewy (non-greasy) finish.
- Make an easy DIY tinted moisturizer with 1-2 drops of oil to powder mineral foundation.
- Use sparingly as a light, nourishing moisturizer for your brows, lashes, and lips (avoid getting in eyes).
- Bonus: take with you to your next manicure to use on your cuticles and nails.
Our products moisturize the skin and are not intended to diagnose, cure, treat or prevent any medical condition.
Ingredients: apricot kernel oil*, squalane (olive), grapeseed oil, tocopherol (mixed)†, cranberry seed oil*, vanilla planifolia, citrus sinensis (sweet orange) oil*
*certified organic †non-gmo
Note: The scent of virgin, unrefined oils can vary from one harvesting season to the next. Due to the beautiful and complex aroma of unrefined virgin apricot kernel oil, current batches of our oils may have a slightly nutty scent at the open. Within just a few minutes upon application, this develops into the beautiful, familiar scent you love. Remember to shake the bottle gently before each use as the delicate essential oils and absolutes can settle over time.
One of the most effective multitasking products you can use from head-to-toe for relieving dry skin is body oil. When applied right out of the show...