Hi there! How are you?
It’s raining here again and it has been for the last several weeks. Clouds and rain tend to keep most of us indoors to avoid getting drenched. And figuratively, there are seasons in life that sometimes feel like the biggest rainstorm ever has blown in.
I’ve been thinking a lot about that lately. How do we react when the rain comes?
For me, when things don’t go as planned, I have always looked for the positive takeaways. But several months ago when I found myself in a funk, I was presented with what I like to call “helpers”.
- One was a new-to-me author who was writing about all the things that were spinning around in my head.
- Another was a long lost friend from the past who reminded me of how life can change in an instant.
- And another was staring right back at me –– my son –– who functions from a place of constant gratitude, finds happiness in the little things and never ever lets me forget what matters.
These "helpers" were there to navigate me thru a difficult time and helped me to hit the reset button. I changed up some of the daily habits that were not serving me and began an introspective journey in how to move RPB forward to give you the best of all of my crazy ideas that have been floating around my studio for several years.
So in the coming months, here's what we have in store for you:
- Two new products that will make cleansing your face an experience that stays true to RPB's nurturing spirit. #slowbeauty
- Limited releases of gentle handcrafted soap bars. More details coming soon on RPB's soapmaking adventures and the why behind our chosen ingredients.
Who's excited? I would love to hear from you.
But there's more...Sweet Pumpkin News!
Coming to the website late next week:
- Sweet Pumpkin Body Polish
- NEW Sweet Pumpkin Hand & Body Wash
We'll send out an email when these two products go live next week! Are you subscribed to our newsletter?
Thanks for being here and staying in touch. We appreciate you!!
P.S. Sweet Pumpkin giveaway coming soon on Instagram!
P.P.S. Have you recently hit the reset button? I would love to hear your story.